1. 3D rendered lines: we do a lot of custom coursing at my office. I export the lines to viz and have them render as geometry. Can you guys do this?
2. Drag materials to grouped objects or to layers.
3. Have flamingo trees render with brazil…
4. Have an alpha map option which allows you to render alpha maps by group, layer, or material. I run into a lot of scenes where I want to render people and trees as separate passes, and spend hours photoshoping them so they overlap right.
5. This is getting whish full, have a .PSD output that allows the rendered output to have each material masked and saved as a separate layer name. Say it’s twenty minutes before a client presentation and you realize that a wall behind all the people and trees needs to be red not blue..