Rhino for Windows
Rhino for Mac
Rhino for Windows Homepage
Information and knowledge in general
- Get answers from pro Rhino users, the McNeel support team, and the Rhino Developers.
Rhino 5 Community site
- Get involved in the Rhino community.
Frequently Asked Questions
– Find the answers to problems and questions that come up regularly.
Having display problems?
- How to troubleshoot startup crashing and display and video crashing problems.
Rhino won't start. This problem could be bad display drivers or a bad plug-in.
Here's what to do to narrow it down
Crashing on startup?
- Bad video drivers or plug-ins may be causing Rhino to crash on startup. Here's how to find out.
How do I send a Rhino crash report?
- A list of in-depth discussions on a variety of technical tasks.
Rhino's hidden secrets
- Dozens of tips and shortcuts from Rhino experts to facilitate common tasks and save you hours of time.
Rhino 5 command list
- A list of all Rhino commands with a description of what they do and how to best use them.
Rhino 5 online help
- Think something is missing in Rhino? See if it's on the wish list.
- Information about the open source code used by Rhino.
Getting an MSI error code when installing Rhino?
- Troubleshooting for system administrators installing Rhino V3, V4 and V5 for Windows.
Deploying Windows Rhino
- Techniques for
silent or scripted installs
, details of folders and registry, etc.
Rhino 5 License Validation guide
Diagnosing Rhino startup crashes
- If Rhino fails to start on your computer, here are some things you can do to understand what is happening and fix the problem.
Hardware guidelines for Rhino 5
Rhino for Mac
- Information about Rhino 5 for Mac.
Installing Rhino for OSX
- A detailed guide for installing Mac Rhino and entering your license key.
How to change your Mac Rhino license key
- I purchased a new license for Mac Rhino. How do I enter it into my application?
Rendering in Rhino
- Information on all the different rendering platforms available in Rhino (native and others)
Using Rhino with other applications
- Tips, tricks and advice for using Rhino in conjunction with a various other applications
Rhino Newsgroup - NNTP version - The newsgroup has been closed for posting, you can still read the archives with a news client. For support please visit
the new Rhino web forum.
Rhino Newsgroup - web version
- same as above, you can read the archive, but posting has been closed.
Models, tutorials, blogs, webinars, and other resources
- A list of links to Rhino models on other web sites.
Macros, scripts, and plug-ins
- User-developed tools for automating all kinds of tasks in Rhino - plus some basic instructions and tutorials for setting things up.
- User-created toolbars for V3/V4 - custom buttons with macros and scripts for various applications.
Custom work environments
- A space for sharing your personal Rhino environment with others.
Advanced display modes
- Supercharge Rhino 5's new display settings.
Hatch patterns and linetypes
- A collection of hatch patterns, linetypes, dimensions, etc.
- A list of links to 3D digitizing related resources.
E-maps, materials, textures, etc.
- A place to share your custom materials, environment maps, etc. with others.
- A list of links to Rhino tutorials on other web sites.
- A place to find lab tips and tricks, some classroom materials, etc.
Rhino web site
Rhino 3D Help
- New website with quality tutorials, blueprints, and models!
- Recorded webinars (Rhino Modeling, Rhino 5, plug-ins) and list of future webinars
News, user stories, bios, etc.
- Read about how people use Rhino.
- Read about students using Rhino.
Hall of Fame
- Are you a Rhino nut? Join the
- Rhino user meetings platform with dates, places, topics, discussion etc.
The history of Rhino
- People with Rhino experience who are available for jobs or offering services.
Resources for Rhino V4
Level 1 & 2 Classroom Training Guides and models
The Rhino Blog (recent posts)
“Integrating Isogeometric Analysis“- PhD research project at the ITKE Stuttgart within the Innochain Network
AA Visiting School: LA Experiential, July 2016
LayerClasses - Assign Rhino objects to a specific class
Remote control for Grasshopper
Ivy - Mesh analysis, partitioning and unrolling in Grasshopper
SFMOMA Expansion opening May 14th
· Last modified: 2015/12/31 by
Back to top
Command disabled: backlink